Saturday, January 29, 2011

Learning Log 2

There has been a time in my life when someone told me that something impossible would happen and it did. It all happened on a day when i was eleven years old, the sun shone brilliantly and the water in the pond glittered invitingly. My family members have decided to bring my brother and i to a temple for fortune telling. A lot of people were lining up waiting for their turn to get their fortune told.

After few hours of waiting, its finally our turn to get our fortune told. The fortune teller is a women, she is dressed in sleek and sprucely, she have a round and angular face and a pair of hazel eyes. As my brother have skin condition since birth, my father as if my brother will get better as he grows up slowly or will not recover. She said that it will recover as he grows up. After that it is my turn, i asked her if i will get what type of grades at PSLE next year. All she said is that if i am willing to work hard, i will do better. After that day i worked very hard and i got the grades which i wanted for PSLE.
216 words

No comments:

Post a Comment